October 09, 2008

Yay..!! Finally They Had Gone to School

Yay…finally the kids had gone to school!!
We had a long vacation here, 10 days, because of the Holy Day of Moslems. We didn’t celebrate it but still can feel the happiness of them who celebrate it. Here, Idul Fitri day seems like Christmas time at your place at US, Canada or Europe. Everyone try hard to go back to their home village and celebrate it with their parents and relatives. Hustle bustle on the road and freeway.

Back to my kids….Really I couldn’t do much for my own pleasure (like visit your blogs, make a new post, sew my patchwork even for reading) when the three of them were around me, all the time, everyday, every minute. Here Ma, there Ma, come here Ma…seems a mother can solve all the problem. Sigh !
It doesn’t mean I hate school holiday, but whenever it comes I used to cook and feed them all the time. You know how teenagers eat :) I’ve 2 and one 5 years old.

Getting more often at the kitchen preparing their meals don’t mean I gained weight, but lost it at least one kg. Haha…Maybe that was one of the luck!

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

It's the start of a long weekend here. The kids are off until Thursday now.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, when the boys are home for summer vacation all I do is cook, cook, cook and then clean, clean, clean the kitchen.