June 19, 2009

Last day of School

Yesterday was the last day of school for my kids. I'm going to take my kids school report today.
This such like an exciting "guessing" moment for me. What will I read at their report books? Will they going to receive Good rating for most of the subjects or ALL of it?
What should I do if I see bad rating there? Should I angry or just let them feel their disappointment ? Although I have went through this moment many times, still such questions like that pop in my mind.
Hmm...sometimes it's difficult to be a wise mom. Learn, learn and learn all the times ....

No matter what, this afternoon we're going to start our family vacation. Visiting 3 cities and driving along for 4 days together ...Exciting!

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hope you and the whole family will enjoy the school break.