July 31, 2008

Silence and Electricity

Finally, here comes … the extinction of electricity at my area! Everybody here know that the electricity crisis (related to the high price of oil and gas) has been going on for more than 3 months and not getting better. The electricity off from 8am to 3pm. Unfortunately my little Ian was also sick and didn’t go to school. He’s got a little bit fever (maybe because spent too much time in water-play in his plastic pool the day before), so my daily routine was automatically “off”. No TV’s sound, no music, no computer, no ironing, no laundry, no electrical stuff…Simplicity we both have a “silent day”, no contamination from noise.

We filled the morning by playing Lego, Lasy and Game Boy. When Ian took his nap it became more silent. I can hear the sound of the wind on leaves. (then I couldn’t stand for taking pictures of flowers at my garden). It was also a perfect moment after all to finish reading my book..

2 comments:

Xtina said...

sometimes no electricty is a good thing, because we can connect with the nature better ;))

Anonymous said...

Yup, you're right Xtna.