December 31, 2008

Welcoming New Year


Christmas and New Year’s Eve celebrations are over now. My first day on 2009 is starting to give me my daily routine again, but like in a ‘slow motion pictures’. I need to turn my “energy” back from the holiday season to ‘real life’. All my in laws, nieces and nephews had gone back to their home town this morning. It weird feeling the emptiness and quietness of my home again.

Oh, come on… Henny, don’t let those feeling stay longer; let the spirit of New Year replace it! I still have 3 days more holiday with the kids until next Monday for really ‘starting’ my days.
Yay….new year, new hope, new opportunities… please welcome to my life :)

Happy New Year to you all.

5 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hope your year starts out great. Wishing you more blessing all throughout the year. Happy New Year!

ellen said...

Best of everything in the New Year.
I think making those transitions between a house full of people, then just the family is hard! I love getting back to "normal", but do find I need a few days just to "be".

Nisa-mom said...

Selamat Tahun Baru ya Hen.., semoga sekeluarga makin sehat, makin banyak rejeki nya.

Luv

Mom Knows Everything said...

Happy New Year my friend! My all your hopes and dreams come true in 2009!

Monica said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Henny! I wish it comes full of health, happiness and blessings.
Monica