January 22, 2009

His 12th Birthday

Do you remember my post about giving a perfect present ? This time I've learned :)
My son's birthday was on Jan 21, a day after the big Inauguration day of Obama. I gave him this

and he loves....very much!! I just amazed how he grows so fast and couldn't use his old bike with comfort. Sometimes I often amazed too with myself, "how could I have 3 kids and just be fine being their mom? It's such an amazing journey..."

The present wasn't just actually for his birthday, but also for his best school grade this semester. His dad has already promised him a bicycle if he could be the best in his class. he did it and he get the present. Happy birthday to you, son!

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Happy birthday to your son and congratulations to him on his wonderful marks!