July 19, 2008

Natalie's Drawing Sketches




My daughter, Natalie love drawing so much! I often see her drawing on her sketch book or even on any paper she could found at home. My hubby and I often amazed by her talent in drawing. Nowadays she likes to do Manga drawing, a kind of Japanese comic style sketches. Here are some of her works..


I don't know what's her reaction after I post them to my blog.
Sometimes she get a little "mad" when I or her father enter her room quietly just wanna see her beautiful pencil sketches.. Well, maybe that's a teenage swing mood :)

5 comments:

Xtina said...

she is very talented! I love her drawings.

Tammy said...

Those are wonderful! My daughter likes to do drawings like that as well.

Elaine said...

WOW...very nice drawing and your daughter is really talented.

Shelly G & Hope P said...

My older daughter Noel loves to draw mangas too... I wish we lived closer... they would enjoy sharing what they have drawn... Your daughter is really talented:)

henny said...

Thanks for your comments. I had showed them all to Natalie, because it seems she doesn't sure enough that she's talented in drawing. She'll start her drawing course next month.